Samsung R507 Fan, brand new replacement that is made from A grade quality parts, is tested throughout the manufacturing process to match the original cpu cooling fan's performance. For it is made under the international standards and certification(CE, UL Listed, ISO9001/9002), we ensure that our replacemnt CPU fan will be quite compatible with original equipment and specifications. With 30-days money-back guarantee on all the products.
Replacing the cooling fan keeps the unit from overheating, shutting down unexpectedly and making noise. Replacement Samsung R507 Fan are relatively inexpensive and replacing them is a fairly simple process.
1. Shutdown the laptop and remove the AC adapter. Disconnect any devices, such as a printer or external DVD-ROM or drive, that are attached to the laptop
2. Remove the laptop battery. Turn the laptop upside down, slide the battery release latch and then pull the battery out of the bay.
3. Unscrew the hard drive cover. Grab the hard drive tab and shift the hard drive to the left to unplug it. Lift the hard drive out of the bay.
4. Unscrew and remove the PCI memory cover, the optical drive cover, and switch cover.
5. Unscrew the two screws that hold the keyboard to the base, these are located in the middle of the rear panel. Flip the laptop over so it is right side up, open and remove the keyboard by using the Samsung keyboard release switches located above the keyboard. Next, unplug the Samsung R507 Fan cable.
6. Close the laptop and turn it over so it is bottom up. Unscrew the display assembly screws located under the laptop screen hinges. Turn the laptop over so it is right side up. Open the laptop and unplug the display assembly cable and disconnect the wireless antenna from the display assembly. Unscrew the display assembly from the laptop base and remove.
7. Unplug the mouse pad cable. Turn the laptop over so the bottom side is up and unscrew the base screws which are located along all four sides of the laptop base. Gently remove the base of the laptop.
8. Turn the laptop over so it is right side up. Unplug the fan cable from the circuit board. Unscrew the screws holding the laptop CPU fan assembly to the laptop. Lift the fan assembly out of the laptop.
9. Insert the new CPU fan assembly into the lap top. Screw the assembly unit to the lap top and plug the Samsung R507 cooling fan cable into the circuit board.
10. Reassemble the laptop by repeating the previous steps in reverse order.