Laptop Battery are made from the highest quality parts, the Battery are tailored made according to the original size, whether the Battery appearance, size and quality are the same as with the original. Every Battery should be under strict quality control including filtration and safety testing of voltage,capacity and Battery core before leaving the factory, and has passed the authentication of CE, UL, EMC, CQC, ROHS, etc.
How to lengthen laptop battery life?
Properly preserve and comply with the following recommendations ,you will effectively lengthen battery life .
1. To use adapter to maintain battery power for the required journey.
2. Purchase an additional laptop battery
3. When connected with the adapter, the discount laptop battery
should be installed in the laptop.this measure wil not cause over-charging. With rechargeable laptop control and protection circuit desig,nonce the battery is fully recharged,it will not charge again.
4. The best way to extend the life cycle time and lengthen the battery life is not to frquently plug ac adapter
. 5 5. When the laptop card is not used, please remove it fromthe pc card slot to avoid wasting electricity.
6. When the cheap laptop battery replacement is in the direct using condition, the number of its charging and discharging can reach about 500 times.while over-charging and discharging will shorten battery life.
7. The replacement laptop battery needs to be stored in the dry and cold place. The recommended storage temperature is 10-30�C. High ambient temperature could make laptop battery pack rapidly self-discharge and reduce its using life.
Solutions to common laptop battery problems
Q: Is it necessary to activate the new laptop batteries?
A: Yes,it is.It generally takes more than 10 hours to activate the newly bought battery each time. And it could be fully activated after repeat 3-5 times.
Q: how to properly charge the laptop battery ?
A: any time is available. The best time to charge is when the laptop automatically shut down .Each time for charging and discharging is fully developed,which is good to extend the batteries life.
Q: Is it right to unplug the battery when using the external laptop ac adapter?
A: It is unnecessary to do that.rechargeable aspire battery has anti-overcharge protection circuit inside.Therefore, when the replacement travelmate battery is fully charged, it will not be harmed; what is more, once the power were cut off after the battery is removed, it would have bad effect on the laptop itself.
Q: How to properly maintain the battery that is not used for a long time?
A: The battery should be kept with full power at room temperature,when not used for a long-term. Because internal components would deplete part of the power, the electricity could reduce when placed for some time. It is recommended to recharged the battery after saving the battery for 1-2 months in order to prevent the voltage being too low to lithium-ion battery not charging.