AU Optronics B170PW05 V.5 screen, brand new replacement that is made from A grade quality parts, is tested throughout the manufacturing process to match the original screen's performance. For it is made under the international standards and certification(CE, UL Listed, ISO9001/9002), we ensure that our replacemnt screen will be quite compatible with original equipment and specifications. With 30-days money-back guarantee on all the products.
2. Loosen the plastic frame bordering the AU Optronics B170PW05 V.5 replacement screen . This frame, known as the screen bezel, is attached to the notebook's back shell and holds the screen in place. Pry open two to six small rubber seals from the frame and undo concealed screws.
3. Detach the frame after removing all screws. Hold the bezel from either side of the screen and gently pull it away from the screen and toward you. If the bezel seems to be stuck, find any points of attachment, such as clips or hooks, and undo to detach it from the outer shell. Work with your fingers and go all around the frame to release and completely detach it.
4. Free the LCD panel from its position in the notebook's lid. When you remove the bezel, you will notice that the screen is held in place, enclosed in a hinges. Undo screws from either side of the screen to release its attachment to the lid. Place a finger at the top center of the screen to keep it from falling down as you remove the screws. With all screws undone, tilt the panel and lower it face down onto the keyboard.
5. Disconnect the power cable and video cable from the AU Optronics B170PW05 V.5 Lcd panel. The power cable connects the screen's power source the lcd inverter to the backlight lamp attached to a side of the panel. Unplug cables from either end of the inverter board and unscrew the board from the base of the laptop screen. Next, find and unplug the video cable a broad, ribbon like arrangement taped to the back of the panel. Pull at the plastic head of the cable to detach it.
6. Remove the AU Optronics B170PW05 V.5 lcd screen. With the screen's cables unplugged and inverter board removed, it is completely detached from the notebook's display assembly and may be safely removed. Pick up the panel from the AU Optronics keyboard and keep it to a side.
7. Orient the replacement screen by bringing it to the work area and aligning it to the laptop's shell. Gently rest the screen on the laptop keyboard and attach the power cable and the video cable. Raise the screen and attach the inverter board to its base. Plug in the inverter board's cable to the screen's backlight lamp. Screw the screen in place and reorganize the display assembly.